Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Video Study #1 - Dark Chocolate

A while back, I had purchased a Dermal Synthetics "Derrick" mask and I had asked to have it done in the "Dark African" skintone. It took a while, but CFX has now come out with a pair of normal human gloves and of course, the match is perfect! I'm wearing my CL Tinters brown contacts for the full effect.



The gloves provide an amazing fit ... I can button a shirt and pick change off of a linoleum floor. As opposed to the SPFX sleeves, these gloves are made of a sturdier grade of silicone and I have no worries about them tearing. My SPFX "Player" pair has torn multiple times - between the fingers and through the thumb.

Best way to wear them is to put a bit of water-soluble lube on your hands and smeared inside the gloves. This provides an excellent adhesion and improves the dexterity as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment