Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Photo Study #15 - Pitch Blacker

Realflesh Mask's "Rapper" mask was a bit of an intrigue for me. I have two SPFX Players, and while they are a bit big, I am attached to them. The Rapper is the company's version of the Player and it appears to really outdo the Rusty Slusser creation. I have a total of five black guy masks, and I really didn't want another one (the only exception would be if someone came out with a Boris Kudjoe or Van Jones one)


But Realflesh has really stepped up their game and I was impressed with the product. Then Ian Marier (the owner) came out with a version he called the "White Rapper" with a lighter skintone.

Bingo!

I got the mask and it was everything I was expecting and more. The lip cupping and eye fitment was perfect and as I was looking at myself in the mirror, it hit me that this was a perfect Vin Diesel mask. Vin is the quintessential bad boy and the mask definitely had the right vibe for it. I've enjoyed him in the "Fast and Furious" and "Riddick" franchises, as well as his movie "XXX"

So, I decided to do a Vin Diesel/Riddick photoshoot:




No comments:

Post a Comment