Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Photo Study #14 - Start the World Engine!

I recently saw Man of Steel - and while I did leave a pile of drool watching Henry Cavill as Kal-El, it was Michael Shannon as General Zod that really caught my eye. Particularly the armor.


Let's face it, the villain always makes the movie, and the general did so. In spades. What drew me to him was his amoral morality. I decided to have my Brawler mask haired to look like Zod and with a Caesar cut wig, it's perfect. Once I get my tax refund back, I've already lined up someone to make the armor and undersuit for me. I still have to find someone to do the cape with the right material for it to drape and flow properly.


Of course, without the wig, the Brawler also makes a damned fine GTA character (and/or a very sadistic Top ...)


No comments:

Post a Comment