Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lane

Lane is a hard-working ranch hand that knows how to get down and have a good time after a hard day's labor. The smell and feel of sweat-soaked skin is a definite turn-on for this cowboy, and he knows how to put rope to good use. He treats his buddies the same way he breaks in stallions - gently. Soft spoken and a little on the taciturn side, he believes actions speak louder than words.

Lane has very sensitive fingertips - he loves stroking his buddy's arms, chest and flanks - once he gets a bit lower, the right type of massage can send his pardner over the edge. Another favorite of his is long and slow kisses, starting at the neck and working down the torso, and eventually he uses those lips to work his magic in the most unimaginable spots.

He's always been a master at riding "stallions" - the bigger, the better. There seems to be an almost mystical connection between our cowboy here and the "stallion" he's riding. Lane used to work the professional rodeo circuit and between daily workouts and chores maintains that muscular sinewy body that provides not only an eyeful to his friends, but (several) mouthfuls too!


I really have to compliment Greyland - these masks are the epitome of comfort and sensuality. This particular mask is called the "Gomer" - also a part of the Derl Faces collection. No eye surgery here - I just slipped it on and it fit perfectly. I initially tried this on with a polo shirt and I was getting a definite western/cowboy vibe from it - so I took out my cowboy shirt from an old costume and the belt that went with it - it was a perfect match. I do have a nice pair of cognac-colored leather shotgun chaps - they needed a little zipper surgery and they are on their way back to me. I'll post another entry when I get them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment