Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Video Study #7: "Stay out of my territory."

I've been wanting a "Breaking Bad" mask for a long time and thanks to an early tax refund, I was able to get it.

Jeremy Gardner's Evolution Masks has produced an incredible mask representing Brian Cranston's character on the TV series "Breaking Bad". Fitment overall is superb, although I was a bit disappointed at the reduced size bib. I'm more used to the full coverage with pecs from Studio135 or Realflesh, but I guess that Heisenberg wasn't wearing his shirts half undone to show off his ripped physique, right?

Eye fitment is excellent, but knowing what I do now, I would have requested to have the eyeholes cut about 1mm smaller.

Lip fitment is very good, but slightly different than those of other vendors. The lower lip goes straight in without cupping and the upper lip cups to a much greater extent than other masks.

My only real criticism of the mask here is the finish. It's a bit on the shiny side, but nothing that can't be fixed with a little bit of powder. Hopefully, Jeremy will produce a bit more of a matte finish on his later creations.




No comments:

Post a Comment