(For the Blogger censors ... this a work of FICTION - any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental. Language, situations and behaviors are only utilized within the confines of the post to enhance the story itself and do not represent any real-life circumstances in any way.)
CAM - The Skid Row Power and Iron Gym
Cam gave a sharp whistle. "Hey guys! Gather round! I've got something important to tell you!"
His morning session members (and high potential slaves) gathered around the massive trainer. Joze, Richard, Cruz and Carlin looked expectantly at the man who had brought them along to new peaks of muscular and sexual development.
"After next week, I'm getting transferred to run another gym." Their faces fell. "I want all of you to continue 'taking care' of each other like I showed you - if you want to get big like me, you have to keep up getting plenty of cum down your throat and up your ass all the time."
"Dammit, Cam... what are we going to do without you?" Richard was almost in tears.
Cam continued. "I'm going to miss all of you too, but my replacement is an absolutely fantastic guy." He winked. "I've talked to him about all of you, and he's completely in agreement with the way I've been training you." That drew some surprised glances from the young men around him.
Carlin spoke up. "You mean..."
Cam grinned. "Yep! More of the same. Probably even more. He really likes the personal touch. His name is Ricky Sosa and he's from Guatemala."
He gave each young man a strong hug. "Now I want you to finish your workouts and after that, meet me in the small locker room for some more ... 'exercise', okay? No sad faces, no worries - you'll be in great hands with Ricky."
RICKY - The Skid Row Power and Iron Gym - Two Weeks Later
"Hey! That must be Ricky!" Joze was finishing his barbell set and sat up as Carlin turned towards the gym entrance. Both young men's mouths dropped open in shock. Other gym members had stopped their workouts and just stared.
A gigantic, muscular Hispanic entered the gym, looked around and spotted the four young men. He gave them a wave, a bright, white smile and sauntered towards them. The new trainer was bald and wore diamond studs in his ears; his only clothing was a skimpy orange brief that barely covered his massive package. The dark-skinned Latino sported the same type of QR codes on his deltoids as Cam had -- but also had a Spartan warrior inked onto one of his massive pectorals. His rock-hard eight-pack was composed of hyper-defined mesas and valleys that had the quartet immediately salivating with lust.
"Hey! You gotta be the chicitos that Cam told me about!" He pointed to each in turn. "Joze, Richard, Carlin an' Cruz, right? I'm Ricky! How's everyone doin'?" The trainer had a heavy Spanish accent.
"G-good. Nice to meet you, Ricky!" Carlin put out his hand.
Ricky pulled him into a hug and kissed his ear, much to the young man's surprise and delight.
"I'm a very affectionate guy -- I come from una familia muy cariñosa -- huggin' and kissin' all the time - an' I'm a big believer in the 'trainin' program' that Cam got you guapitos on..." He gave each of them a wink and a grin as he massaged his cock and balls - "I'm gonna make sure I give each an' every one of you even more personal attention than Cam!" The four gulped as they stared at the new trainer's growing package that the thong could barely contain.
He rubbed his hands together. "But first off, you gotta start really showin' off your gains! Why you hidin' how good you look? No more of these floppy tops an' shorts. I got a bunch of heavy-duty posin' pouches for you" - he handed each young man a thick and silky square of brightly colored material - "go back in the changin' room an' put 'em on - you're gonna feel much better an' your workouts are gonna be even more impressive! Everyone wearin' a c-ring? I always got three around my junk..." He pulled out the front of his thong to give the four a glimpse of his massive, steel-shod package. The trainer gave all of them a big, happy smile. "You four usin' Crawford Cream all over once a week? ¿Verdad? ¡Qué bueno!"
The quartet were shocked at the Latino's attitude - Cam had been their friend and confidante and sometimes a bit on the serious side, but Ricky's infectious good humor and absolute shamelessness was even more engaging. And he obviously had the same attitude as Cam when it came to physical and sexual activity. Perhaps even more so.
"I'll see you guys later! I gotta say hello to everyone!" He turned around and the four gasped A highly-detailed knight holding a long-sword in a vigilance stance was inked across his back with the knight's angel wings spanning across his massive shoulders. He turned his head and grinned back at them.
"An' when you four get finished today, I'm takin' you to the tattoo parlor on Varick Avenue - time to get your ears pierced with diamond studs or some gold! Like I said, you gotta show off what hot chicos you are an' what macho papis you're gonna be!"
He paused. "An' nip rings for anyone that wants 'em when you put on another 10 pounds of muscle!"




No comments:
Post a Comment