Pages

Friday, August 14, 2026

Many Worlds #1 - Inti - Promises Kept - Interlude

(For the Blogger censors ... this a work of FICTION - any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental. Language, situations and behaviors are only utilized within the confines of the post to enhance the story itself and do not represent any real-life circumstances in any way.) 

CAMERON

"You look just right, Cam." Inti gently held my face in his hands and kissed me. This was after the big Latino had horsefucked me several times that morning and used an even bigger plug to keep his manjuice inside of me. I had cleaned myself off and pulled on a string tank, a pair of compression shorts and some white leather sneakers for my meeting with Danell Stewart - the man that would determine if I could become a stable stud like Inti. I had cut my hair into a short Caesar fade style to give me a rougher-looking edge and more appropriate appearance - an eager,  low-class fuckboy looking to take the next step in the sex trade.

The bald bodybuilder slipped on a pair of worn cutoff shorts and sat down to put on his socks and Timberland boots. In a moment, we were ready and left the apartment. The two of us walked to the subway and waited on the platform until the uptown train arrived. I loved the feeling of that gigantic plug in my ass, rubbing my prostate with every step I took. I had gotten used to wearing a plug all day and I felt surprisingly empty without one. We got into a car and the train juddered out of the station. Inti pulled me in for a kiss; I resisted a bit - after all, I wasn't used to public displays of affection between men that included myself. He quirked his lips and pulled me harder towards him. "One way or another, Cam - this is gonna be your new life. Enjoy it. Let everyone see what a hot fuckboy you are." 

He was right. I melted into his embrace and we kissed. I felt his tongue invade my mouth and I did the same to him. We continued our embrace as our hands moved lower and we massaged each others' asses as the train continued towards our destination.

* * *

We got off at 125th Street and began to walk towards the Greasetank - the sex club that would be my second home if all worked out as we hoped. We continued to kiss each other until we reached the big brick building and Inti walked us around the back. Opening up a hidden panel and exposing a keypad, my sponsor keyed in a combination and with a loud CLUNK, the heavy steel door opened and we went inside.

We passed a number of slaves along the way. As Inti mentioned, all of them were wearing latex thongs and had locked latex bands around their wrists and ankles. Each slave was hairless and had a bar code tattooed on their well-muscled chests and on the spot above their shoulder blades. Some wore an eyeless black latex masks with a locked rubber collar; others were completely bald. After a going down several corridors, we reached Danell's office. Inti knocked on the doorframe and the club's co-owner looked up with a curious and calculating look on his dark face. He was huge - even bigger than Inti - he had a full head of thick, black dreadlocks that hung around his shoulders and a well-trimmed beard and mustache. A blue shirt strained against his body and the sleeves were rolled up to show the amazing musculature of his lower arms. Dark brown-black eyes looked at both of us and a bright white grin split his face.

"Inti! Right on time wiff yo' new recruit! We gotz ourselves a new stable stud in da makin' ??"

My sponsor grinned and crossed his arms across his chest, making every muscle in his upper body pop into amazing definition. 

"This is Cam. He's one of my regular clients. Works at an investment bank. I promised him I'd fuck an' fist his ass when mi poseedor took off my chastity cage. In the meantime, he's been goin' to Skid Row Power and Iron. Look at him, Dani - this is the results from only the watered-down versions of the transanabol an' erotropin. Cam's already got all the moves for a Grade-A fuckboy. He's already packed on another ten pounds of muscle and grew two inches since I've been skullfuckin' an' horsefuckin' him every week. That's in addition to what he already gained goin' to the gym."

I had been amazed at my transformation since Inti started fucking me regularly as well. 

Dani's dark eyebrows rose in appreciation. "My, my ... dat IZ some ree-action... Inti tol' me you wanna get the pure versions? He tell you wat dat means?"

Inti gave me a nudge. "Yes, Sir. Inti told me that I need to become a slave. I'm fine with that. I won't mind being someone's property if I can be like him." I paused. "He also told me about the training program I'll need to complete to your satisfaction to become a stable stud."

Dani's eyes grew hard. "Wat else did he tell you?"

I glanced at Inti and he gave me an imperceptible nod to continue. "Once I graduate, I'll be getting a new identity. For everyone's safety, the person that was 'Cameron Cooke' will cease to exist and I'll be made into someone completely different."


The black man gave Inti a glare. "Fuckin' TMI, Inti..."

Inti shrugged. "Cam is good for it, Dani. I trust him."

The club owner growled. "You okay wiff alla dis?"

"Yes, Sir. I just hope you'll accept me and allow me to become a piece of slave-meat."

Dani looked sourly at Inti and the big Latino chuckled. "Dani, I was right about Berto an' I'm right about Cam. Let's do it."

The owner of the club let out a sigh and nodded - then gave us a wry grin. Then he clicked an intercom switch on his desk. "Get Baz up to my office. Now."

"Wat about yo' job?"

"Inti told me I need to be here at least three days a week, Sir. I can manage that."

"An' weekends."

"That won't be a problem, Sir."

Dani grinned. "Inti's got you well trained alreddy." He turned to the Latino. "Good choice."

"Thanks Dani."

At that moment, Baz entered the room. Inti had told me about him, but the description didn't match the reality. Baz was as big as Dani and wore an eyeless black latex mask over his head. The mouth area was open and displayed a bright grin. A rubber collar was around his throat - as well as his wrists and ankles - and a black latex thong struggled to contain a gigantic package that made an obscene impression through the thin rubber. Like Inti, Baz had QR codes on each deltoid to show off his stable-stud status to the world - he was a highly-skilled piece of slave-meat whose purpose was to train new slaves for his master.

Baz pulled Inti into an embrace and the two massively muscled slaves deeply kissed each other. The eyeless black face turned to me and grinned. "And who's this handsome young bloke?" Baz had a heavy Australian accent.

Dani spoke up. "One ov Inti's favorites. He thinkz he's stable-stud material. He's been at Skid Row Power and Iron for..." He turned to me. "How long you been at dat gym?"

"Eight weeks, Sir."

"Eight weeks. Dis iz da results wiff jus' the conjugated drug cocktail."

Baz whistled. "Impressive. Spread your legs and put your arms out, mate."

The stable-stud's massive hands stroked over every inch of my body - including my crotch and ass. He stopped when his fingers felt the flange of the butt plug. I was just imagining the agony I would experience when he fisted me... and my cock started to make an noticeable impression through the material of the compression shorts.

Inti cleared his throat. "He unnerstands that his hole ain't his own any more, Baz."

Baz finished his examination and turned to Dani. "I'm impressed, Sir. I think we can definitely make Cam a stable stud."

He turned to Inti. "Gym manager?"

Inti nodded. "He's got the right attitude. Jus' needs the size, training, experience an' endurance. Right up your alley, Baz." 

The latex-clad stable-stud gave an evil chuckle. 

"How long?"

Baz rubbed his chin. "Sixteen weeks. Maybe a bit less. We did this bloke in twelve and look how he turned out..."

Dani nodded. "Okay, get him started." I grinned at Inti. We did it! He gave me a thumbs up and we embraced.

Baz cleared his throat. "Right-o! Cam, come with me. We're going to give you your first shots, then I want to evaluate your workout. And you'll have to put those clothes aside. We need to kit you up with latex and locks from now on!" With that, the Promethean stable-stud put a massive arm around my shoulders and led me out of the room.


No comments:

Post a Comment