Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2023

A Proportional Response - Part II - With Mask

What it looks like

As a homage to all those Smitizen photos and videos with the upper torso and the black pullover hood, I wanted to show off the torso being worn. As I had hoped, it definitely does create a better proportioned silhouette.

With a Mask

I tried the half-torso with a mask. The purpose of this (other than looking - in the immortal words of Billy Crystal/Fernando - "mah-velous") was:

  • Does wearing a mask with a sculpted bib create a "double nip" effect? - that is, does the torso's nips and the mask's nips both show up under clothes?
  • Can a mask with a sculpted bib be safely and comfortably be worn UNDER the torso?

For the first hypothesis, I used one of my Studio135 "Chiseled" masks. These masks have the narrowest sculpted bib and should prove whether the "double-nip" effect would show up. And the answer was...

NO. (But...)

Using a Metamorphose "Clark" mask, there was a slight "double-nip" effect because while the bib on the mask is wider, it is shorter. I think this will depend on the mask you are wearing; and my recommendation here is if the effect does show up, wear something with a pattern to de-emphasize the problem.

For the second hypothesis, I again tried with a "Chiseled" mask. It was difficult to even stretch the neck wide enough to tuck in the mask, so I gave up; the width of the silicone in this area is thin, and I did not want to take the chance of tearing the neck. (More about this later...) With the first hypothesis disproved, however, this is sort of a moot point - Any mask with a sculpted bib can be worn OVER the mask without (much of a) problem. Masks with a short bib may work, but in my initial try-on with my "GQ" mask, the bib was still too thick to safely stretch the neck and tuck in. 

You may be able to put the mask on first and THEN put on the torso, but I don't know if taking this risk is worth it. You're going to need lube on the outside of the mask, and I'd rather not apply anything to the paintjob except water and very mild soap.

The Full Monty

My initial try-on with a polo shirt found that while I could get it on, it would be easier to get on one size larger. A larger polo shirt is on the way, but I was able to see how the proportions look with a button down casual shirt. 

Success!!

Critically looking at my head-to-shoulder ratio, the half torso definitely removes the "South Park" effect. 



Now ... a warning

When you are removing the torso, make sure that you stretch out the wrist openings and add a little more lube and rub it around. I managed to put my finger thru the forearm area as I was taking it off. 

I felt that it was a bit sticky, but I figured, "It's okay, I can slip out of it." 

NOT.

The neck and forearm areas are thin, so be careful. The tear is currently curing with silicone-1 and a 4-way powerstretch patch. When you are removing the torso, stretch the wrist open and add a bit of lube and rub all around. Also add some lube to the back of your hands.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for this "report" and advices going along. I'm grateful you published that, because I'm will soon have the opportunity to try a full torso (including dick and thighs) but the guy is a little bit smaller than me. And I'm very concerned of course not to do improper things leading to some damage. What do you think of putting on and off the suit under the shower? I'm also concerned about the technique of sliding my arms into the suit, while having the neck entry fully stretched. Both arms and trying to lift (with the risk to be irremediably stuck :) ) or one arm after the other? That promises to be a mix of pleasure and stress at the same time... Signed Redbeam on FB or Maskfan95 on Recon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that suit as well. For putting it on, make sure that you use lots and lots of lube, and pull it slowly and gently up. Avoid grabbing thin areas of the suit when putting it and as you stretch it over yourself. For removing the suit, taking it off in the shower is not a bad idea.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the advice, that will be followed scrupulously! I'm going to buy some water based lube. I'm eager to see this new self!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Thank you for this "report" and advices going along. I'm grateful you published that, because I'm will soon have the opportunity to try a full torso (including dick and thighs) but the guy is a little bit smaller than me. And I'm very concerned of course not to do improper things leading to some damage. What do you think of putting on and off the suit under the shower? I'm also concerned about the technique of sliding my arms into the suit, while having the neck entry fully stretched. Both arms and trying to lift (with the risk to be irremediably stuck :) ) or one arm after the other? That promises to be a mix of pleasure and stress at the same time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, here is my experience feeback : I'm a tall and big guy. I could have made it into the suit I described above, but I'm big and tall, so I didn't want to get any chance of an "accident". Therefore, I tried another one, without the lower part. Weighting a ton! With the help of my friend, I could get into it, but it was not really comfortable due to my size. Talcum powder didn't help much (And I had no water based lube due to plane restrictions on liquids) I didn't sweat a lot, subsequently, the suit was just sticky, but not slippery even after an hour. With the consequence of not being able to readjust the arms once the sleeves are in place (and the tension made the experience a little uncomfortable after a while because of the tension on my right arm.) The length of the sleeves didn't allow to go down to the wrist, and it was impossible to fully lift them (so, I didn't try to put my arms too high, because of the risk of tearing the silicone. Removing the suit was pretty easy under the shower, with some soapy water from the neck down into the sleeves. But again the help of my friend revealed precious. Conclusion : Size matters! The neck can be stretched a lot, but the wrists not that much. Conclusion #2: Find a good weight loose coach before attempting another experience. I have another question though : What correspondance would you make between Shmitizen size chart and western sizes (example their size L woud be S in our standards)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smitizen is definitely proportioned to a smaller frame. I was not aware that they have different sizing options, as I don't see that on their site. They have the measures of the suits and that's it. I would really look at their measurements and take your best guess; since you are a big and tall guy, I have a feeling that NONE if these will fit you comfortably. I'm a small-to-medium framed guy and everything fits me perfectly (except sometimes the wrists and/or neck need to be cut down a little). As far as lube goes, can you carry J-Lube powder on board? You would need to add water when you reach your location and get a squeeze bottle or something for application.

      Delete