Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Transformation - Part III

Daryl

Daryl was a 21 year old male; height 6’1” about 150 pounds with strongly chiseled facial features, well developed abs and muscular arms but not overly so. He was ‘well endowed’ below the belt and was proud of it. The young man just graduated University with a degree in literature. He was smart, politically active and very much a part of the ‘alternative’ lifestyle. He adorned himself with many body modifications including septum, labret and eye brow piercings. His pride and joy was the recent PA in his dick. To him it was the most painful and sweet sensation of having a needle thrust through his penis head and then a metallic ring inserted and then closed with a ball. The weight of the ring just added to his daily sensation pleasures.

Although he wasn’t inked, Daryl kept thinking of getting tattoos. The style that most fit him were designs by Paul Booth; dark, ominous and demonic in nature. You see, Daryl was a Goth. He was always in black clothing, leather when appropriate, wearing white face make up, black mascara and black lip stick. He also went as far as putting the pure white make up on his hands and any other part of his body that he knew would be exposed to the public on any given day. He wore it day or night, during working hours and even when he visited his family. He had fang dentures as well and even wore them out in public at times just for the effect. Daryl thought it would be ‘cool’ to be a vampire.

It has now been several weeks since I kidnapped Daryl from the party. I have only taken enough blood each day to keep him weak and compliant. During that time I only fed him to keep him alive. Daryl was kept bound; sometimes on the bed and other times on a specially constructed Rack. When he was free (relatively speaking), he serviced me to keep me from killing him.

Sometimes I blindfolded and gagged him, but most of the time he could see perfectly. As time wore on, he became more and more quiet and withdrawn. The only time he spoke was to ask when I was going to kill him. I kept reassuring him I had other 'plans' for him and that he was going to be 'unspoiled' until I was ready.

In the beginning, Daryl tried to resist when I Fed from him; over time as the hopelessness of his situation became apparent, he submitted more and more freely to my will. Eventually, he would just cock his neck to one side and let me Feed. It also appeared that he was actually beginning to enjoy the bloodletting as his cock would become erect and hard. He was becoming more and more my Human slave. My Renfield. There were times I had him unbound. I would dress him up in rubber suits or leather bondage gear. I had him as my 'Dog'; on all fours, hooded as a dog, eating and drinking from a bowl, pissing and shitting in specially placed containers and papers in the bathroom. As his will crumbled, I saw my slave enjoy this 'role playing' more and more …or at least so I thought. Now he called "Master". During the day when I slept, he slept. When I was out feeding, he waited patiently all tied up in his bed or in a sleep sack; hooded, blindfolded and gagged. He still was unaware of what I had in store for him. The time still was not yet right but it was fast approaching.

One day a package arrived…a package I had ordered several weeks earlier. A package that was to change my slave’s life forever. I grabbed it from the front porch whisked it upstairs to my lair. As I walked into the room, there was Daryl, tied to his Rack; naked, collared, gagged but not blind folded.

I went over to him and whispered into his ear softly, "I’m not going to drain you tonight. Tonight isss going to be ssspecial. Tonight you will be changed!"

With that I removed all my clothes and began to morph from the pale ashen white human form into what I truly was … a Vampire. By now, Daryl was used to the transformation and was no longer terrified by the change. I growled and hissed as my bat ear and nostrils took shape. I stretched my arms up and out as my talons appeared and my skin color changed. It was pure pleasure to go through this change as for me to become what I always thought I should be and now was. My cock surged with the infusion of blood rushing through it. It got hard…so very hard. And when it was over and the human form was no more, I took deep breaths and stared at the young Daryl tied helpless before me. I went over to him and removed his gag and collar.

"Master, you are so beautiful." He said panting. "Do you want me to suck your cock now?"

"No, my sssweet…not yet!" I said with a grin, "Not yet!"

I stared into those young sweet blue eyes of his, went up to him and gave Daryl a kiss, not to draw blood, but to ease any fears he may have had. "I have a present for you, my sssweet boy." And as I said that, I took one of my talons bent over and cut a nice straight slit across the top of the taped box. Ripping open the top, I pulled the object from the carton without letting Daryl see what it was, I began to laugh with a snarl. I turned around and with and evil grin, held up in front Daryl’s face a mask…a Vampire mask just like the one that was now my face. "Thisss isss for you my sssweet! Thisss isss for you!"

My slave’s eyes now bulged at the sight before him and the sense of doom began to overwhelm him. "Master! What are you doing?!"

"Thisss isss for your new face my sssweet! You are to become like me. To Ssserve me for all eternity! Prowl the night like me. Ssstalk your food like me. Drink blood like me! You will be my Vampire Ssslave!"

"Master, please I don’t want to be a Vampire! I’ll serve you …be your slave! I will do whatever you demand! But I just want to stay HUMAN!" Daryl was now in a panic, "You can’t do this to your most loyal slave! PLEASE! PLEASE! Kill me first! Do anything but…but not that! Please…I want to be HUMAN!"

"Enough of thisss!" I exclaimed, "You have no choiccce!" And with that I put my talon hands inside the mask and stretched it apart and started to raise it over his head when Daryl began to thrash wildly trying to break his tight bonds and tossing his head wildly in all directions in a vain attempt to avoid the inevitable.

I stepped back hissing, snarling with anger and with the back of one hand (to ensure that I would only cause pain but no damage), slapped my slave across his face very hard snapping his head to one side. "ENOUGH OF THISSS!"

Daryl now stunned but still alert now went limp. He now started to pant heavily and gasping for air looked sadly at me as if through silent begging would stop me. I again stretched the Vampire mask apart and lifted it over his head. In one last desperate, yet vain attempt at protest he said to me with sadness, "Oh, please, Master, please. No. Please, no."

I leaned into his ear and said, "I know you want this. You know you want this. Accept my gift. Join me forever!" And with that I started to lower the mask over his head. When the silicone latex first touched Daryl’s skin he twitched. Slowly, I lowered the mask farther over my sweet boy’s head; his forehead soon disappeared and just before I covered his eyes I could see a tear well up and run down his cheek.

Daryl’s now closed eyes were no longer visible and I rested the mask on the bridge of his nose. Ever so slowly like a religious ritual I continued…downward…downward over his nostrils’ which flared to get more air. His cheeks were disappearing beneath the mask as well as his lips. I hesitated for a second, resting the mask on his chin. I began again, over the chin and down the neck until I could see the top of the mask now rest on top of his head. I could see the eye sockets of the mask meet Daryl’s eyes. I started to remove my hands making sure my talons would not damage the face that lay underneath. This would be the last time I would ever feel Daryl’s soft, young, sweet skin.

I adjusted the mask's chest and back apron but as I was about to adjust the mask so that everything was in perfect alignment from Daryl’s lips to his nose and eyes with that of the mask, I saw no need. It was doing that all its own. I stepped back in wonderment of what I knew was about to happen. He opened his eyes and as I could already see the mask beginning to take hold, I saw another tear well up and fall over the face of a new Vampire. I stepped back.

Daryl tried to say something but couldn’t as he began to twitch and convulse as the mask began to take hold. I could tell he was in pain now but I knew the tendrils that were now penetrating and racing throughout his body would calm him and give him pleasure as they did to me during my transformation. I saw fanged teeth develop and the rim of the Vampire mask apron attach and meld with his skin. Daryl groaned in both pain and pleasure. I smiled remembering what I went through. His rocked back and forth with each new sensation he was feeling. I saw his cock engorge with blood and grow larger … bigger and harder than I had ever seen it before. I bent down and did something that no one did for me when I was being transformed. I put his penis in my mouth and milked him. For me, it was a beautiful experience and for Daryl, from the groans that came from him, it was pure pleasure.

I stepped back to witness the final stages of Daryl’s transformation. I then noticed something that I didn’t recall from my own transformation - his skin now began to morph in color and texture to that of the mask. It was beautiful to see. There were almost no sounds coming from my young Vampire slave … just rocking of his head as the filaments from the Vampire mask took hold of his body and mind.

Daryl then started to hiss and growl as I did when the tentacles took hold of his throat and voice box. He then closed his eyes and I knew then the transformation was almost done. Just one more step - the final step - the changing of his eyes. When he opened them up, I received a shock. While his eyes were no longer blue, but piercing red like mine, they were still large and human and full of sorrow. Daryl was panting heavily now but no longer battling against the restraints that kept bound to the Rack. He stared at me as I stared at him as if in a reflection from a mirror. He bowed his head. I went up to his bat like ears and whispered, "You know you wanted this. I know you wanted this. It is done now. You are what you are...a Vampire! My Vampire slave!"

Daryl the Vampire lifted his head. I could see blood-tinged tears streaming down his face. "God damn you to Hell!" He continued to weep.

I started explain how he could, at will, morph into a human like being so that he could go out with me to feed. I explained the cravings he would now feel was the hunger for human blood. I also told him not to be afraid of killing for food; it was only natural for him now. I explained that being a Vampire was nothing more than being like any other predator; our prey was any other carnivorous animals including humans. Particularly humans.

Again, all Daryl did was nod his head.

I then bent down, released his ankle bonds and then his wrist bonds. Daryl immediately fell to the floor on all fours. He then gazed at my rock hard cock, I nodded it was time to service me. He then grabbed my cock and took it into his mouth. He began to suck harder and harder. As he did so I groaned with pleasure and panted heavily. Harder and harder he sucked until I could hold it no longer. I snarled and growled until in one instant …I shot my cum into his mouth and down his throat! Panting with both extreme pleasure and relief, I gazed down at my new Vampire slave, stroked his head and said, “You are truly mine now! All mine for all eternity!”

Daryl raised his head and stared straight into my eyes and said only one word…

"Massster!"

* * *

Endgame

A figure comes over to a computer, sits down and turns it on. He is of silky, ashen white skin which is almost entirely covered by a black latex catsuit. As he waits for the computer to boot up, he leans back and ponders what he is going to write. When finally the computer finishes loading and springs to life, he clicks on 'My Documents' and then opens the MS Word document 'My Journal'. He spends some time reading all the entries that were made but pays rapt attention to the chapter labeled "Daryl". He reads it several times and then began to type ...

"My name is Daryl and I am Vampire. I was made by my Master just recently. We spent the last few nights out so that I could learn how to kill and feed. How easy it is. How weak and sheeplike Humans are. I didn’t want to be a Vampire but my Master forced me. He put this mask over my head and he stood back just watching my agony; watching me being transformed. Now after reading his Journal, I see how it happened to him. It was in the same manner; the only difference was that he wanted to be transformed. I, on the other hand, I did not. I would have been His slave but that was not what my Master wanted. He wanted a Vampire slave. Not a Human one.

At first I was horrified when I was kidnapped from the Party. I couldn’t believe what was happening to me. Sure, I was a human Goth who dressed in black with white makeup and fang dentures but I was just exerting my individuality. And yes, I did fantasize of being a true Vampire but deep down, I never wanted it. I got lots of girls (and boys) dressing that way to play with but it was all for show and fun. My Master had other ideas for me.

I guess I couldn’t blame Him. I looked the part and sometimes acted the part; He was looking for a partner to last for all eternity.

The night I was kidnapped was both the most horrifying and exciting night of my existence. When my Master had me on the bed all tied up and gagged and then changed into that hideous being, I was both terrified and amazed at the same time. When my Master took His first bite, I felt just a pin prick, then the sensation of my blood being sucked out of my body overwhelmed me. It was actually very sensual even though with more and more blood leaving me and entering Him, I was getting closer and closer to death. My heart pounded harder and harder with each swallow. I could feel my life ebbing away. But then He stopped, said something that in my dazed state couldn’t understand and left. I didn’t know what to think. Was He going to kill me or what? I didn’t know. All I knew at that time was that I wanted to die.

As time progressed, He made me service Him and He took blood daily from me. He always kept me either naked or mostly so. Occasionally, he would have me in a rubber catsuit which I really enjoyed. But in general, He kept me bound either to the bed or this Rack device where he had His 'way' with me. Over time, my will both to live and to resist Him shrank and faded away. Soon, I couldn’t wait for Him to wake and do whatever He wanted. My will was gone and I submitted to His. I was His Human slave. My emotions were still quite mixed, though. I both hated Him and loved Him at the same time. I hated that He chose me for His plans and I loved him for all the erotic pleasures He gave me. However, that all changed the night He received His 'package'.

He told me it was His gift for me. He told me that He knew I wanted it. That it would change me forever and make me His slave for eternity. He then showed me the face that was almost identical to His, a mask I knew I didn’t want to wear. He told me that He knew that I craved it and it was mine. He told me with this mask that I would be His slave for all time. With whatever strength of free will I could muster, I began to beg. I thrashed and screamed in protest hoping someone would hear me, but to no avail. When He tried to put it on me the first time, He got frustrated. My Master hit me so hard across my face that it nearly knocked me out but I remained conscious. I knew then that any further resistance was useless.

I knew what must be done.

My Master slid the Vampire mask over my head and as it enveloped me, I saw flashes of my humanity race through my head and I knew that that part of my life was lost. Once it was on and consumed my human head, I could see Him step back and watch as I began to twitch and contort as the transformation began. The Vampire mask was consuming my humanity; changing and altering me physically, emotionally and mentally. It was both painful and exhilarating. He described, in the past when he was made, the process as ‘tentacles’ racing throughout the body changing and altering the DNA. To me it felt like just one alien neuron shooting right to my brain and attaching itself. Pleasure was pumped to every part of my body to distract me from the mission of transformation from human to Vampire. With renewed vigor I held onto the shreds of my lost humanity and bound them together with steel bands of hatred. I cursed him and wept.

When the deed was done and I was Human no more, I felt the craving for blood that would be my food for all eternity. It sickened me that I now had to kill humans to keep my appetite from overwhelming me.

I stared at my Master, not out of worship or adoration, (although I believe He thought it was) but out pure malevolence. I hated what he had done to me. I hated what I had become. I loved my human life but I knew that I would never get it back. That is when I decided on my plan … my plan for revenge.

I waited for what seemed to be an eternity, but was actually only a few days in order to learn from my Master on how to be a Vampire. To my amazement, I already seemed to know things at a cellular level and as it turned out, I had been His first victim. I decided to end this farce and put my plan into action that very evening. I had everything prepared. I was going to strike and put an end to this unnatural relationship.

It was our custom before to go out to hunt that we would have session of BDSM where I would be his total sex toy. This time, He had me in an all-black catsuit. I asked my Master for a one-time favor. I asked that we might reverse the roles tonight - that I might play the master and Him the slave, arguing that he might enjoy the change and that it would be lesson for me for the future. He looked at me very strangely and gazed into my too-human eyes again and again questioning my impulse. I went on to say that it must be getting quite boring just being Master. I suggested that He could get even more pleasure being my slave for one night. Again, He gazed at me debating my motivations. He squinted His eyes and placed His talon hand under his chin, thinking.

I stood in front of Him fearful that he would say 'no' as this was crucial to my plan. I did have a back up, but that was a 'last resort'. He started to pace back and forth looking at me at the same time. I reiterated that doing this would be only a one time event and that I would never ask again. My Master continued to pace ... pondering and then finally He stopped, turned and came right up to my face, gave me a kiss and whispered into my ear, "Don't make a mess of it!"

Of course I reassured my Master that I have learned so much from Him that this would be fun. Deep down, I was thinking, "Freedom!"

He went calmly to the rack, turned and again faced me. I placed a blindfold over His eyes as I did not want Him to see what was coming. I first attached the leg bonds of the rack to Him and then I fastened each wrist. I could hear him pant with excitement as I moved my hands up and down his body. I went down and stroked his cock gently and it stiffened almost immediately. I continued for several minutes and then I stepped back. My Master demanded what was going on and why did I stop. He growled that I must continue. I just stood back and said nothing.

With stealth, I reached beneath an ottoman and pulled out a very sharp pointed stake that I had hidden there previously. He again protested about nothing going on and that I would make a terrible Master. I hesitated … wondering if I really wanted to do this. He then ordered me to proceed and make him happy and give Him pleasure or else when He was released there was going to be hell to pay.

Without saying a word or give Him any warning … I plunged the stake into His chest and through His heart with such force that it went straight through his back.

There was an immediate roar coming from the inner most depth of His lungs followed by hissing and growling. He then began to struggle against the wrist bonds trying to break free. To my horror, with whatever strength He had, my Master broke free with one hand. He reached for the blindfold and ripped it from his face. I could see his eyes … such anger … such hate. He then grabbed the stake that was firmly embedded in His body and with all the strength He had left, attempted to rip it out.

But it was to no avail. His blood was everywhere and was still gushing from the fatal wound. His breathing became more labored and I could tell He was getting weaker. Then He went limp.

I started to approach my Master to make sure He was dead when all of a sudden his head rose up to so that we saw eye to eye. But to my surprise they were no longer the eyes of a Vampire! They were human … hazel-colored Human eyes. I jumped back and I could distinctly read his lips move without any sound, "Thank you!" as He then slumped into oblivion.

I was startled and retreated again. I watched the most amazing scene unfold I think I have ever seen. The Vampire skin of my Master started to morph back to human form. His talons receded and I could begin to see a separation between his skin and the Vampire mask. I stood there in fascination. My Master was reverting back to being Human. The mask was releasing him in death. It took several minutes but when He was Human once more, I could see he was just a Man, pale from the loss of blood, but still just a Man.

The Vampire mask’s power over him was over. He was free.

I began to think to myself how much I hated him and yet I pitied him. He was a lost soul that now had now found peace.

I went up to the now lifeless body of my Master and seeing that I could remove the mask began to do so. I retracted my talons and brought my hands carefully underneath each side of the apron. Slowly, I worked them up through the neck and into the cheeks. I began to push upward separating the mask from the Man. There was a 'pop' as the mask cleared the chin and another as it cleared the nose. Soon it was off and there before me was a Human in death.

I stared in wonderment that this was the man who made me what I am. I was both happy to be rid of him and sad that he was no longer with me. I dropped the Vampire mask on the floor.

I pulled the stake out of his chest. There was such a big hole but as there was as there also was no more blood left in his body there was no more flow. I unbound his ankle restraints and remaining wrist bond. I slung this lifeless naked body over my shoulder and took him into the bedroom where I laid him out on his bed, crossing his arms into the death position. I took my hand and brushed it over his eyes, closing his lids forever. I almost felt sorry for him but I hoped to find another way for me to be released from my grim existence besides through a similar death. I decided then and there, that will never happen. I am going to be smarter. I will find a way."

Daryl, the Vampire, now presses 'Save'. He then turns off the computer, picks up the now-empty Vampire mask and puts it into a carry bag. The immortal grabs some keys that are on the table and goes to the front door. The former Human briefly gives a quick glance of the house that held him and transformed him. He opens the door and steps out into the Human world.

Finis.

No comments:

Post a Comment