Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Photo Study #3 - Demonology

For the longest time, I've wanted to get a "Nightgaunt" mask in all black latex, but unfortunately, they have been discontinued.

Writing "Maxwell's Demon" only served to whet my appetite again for that type of mask, so I did the next best thing.

I commissioned one. This is made of silicone rubber - much better than the rigid latex of the original. I also slipped in some clip-on sunglass lenses into the eye area to give me that unearthly black stare.


The only thing I didn't have was the wings - but I put the order in for them and they arrived yesterday.

And I followed my story description as far as "becoming" the demon:


It was amazing. It was thrilling. And I was so hard I could have punched a hole in concrete. Too bad I'm single again - it would have been great to have a minion .... any takers?

6 comments:

  1. Totally creepy look! Just like the story! You know where to find me. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can fly into my bedroom anytime! I'll leave the window open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a lot of time I'm reading (some of) your stories, and phantasies on playing a role into them, depsite the distance (I'm from Paris)
    By the way, in that outfit, you probably would be a very noticeable living masterpiece of Notre-Dame de Paris, amoung our 800 years old gargoiles ;)
    Although (You know how we french love criticism :), the effect of the eyes might be more impressive with black lenses instead of the "flat" look of the actual glass. But this is already a very good job that I'd love to admire from closer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I love your blog (i'm french and my english is awsome but i klike your writing style). Can you tell me were had you find the demon mask please? Good continuation.

    Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Samuel,

    Thank you for your comment! The demon mask was purchased from Composite Effects (www.compositeeffects.com)

    ReplyDelete