Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2024

The Replacements - Just ForFun(.com)

A while back, I had purchased a mask from Kink Engineering. This was a pull-on micro-perforation hood. One day, I put it on and it just completely fell apart - seams popped and I was left with a black latex mess.

This particular mask had no mouth opening, and I was able to get an exact replacement from Latex101

But I've been eyeing the stuff that keeps popping up in my Facebook feed from ForFun in Thailand, so I decided to give them a try and go for a microperf hood with an open mouth.

The site is very easy to use, and I placed my order. When I received my mask, I was extremely pleased with the fit and finish of the mask, the packaging and the comfort level. The latex was top quality and was expertly cut and glued.

What didn't make me happy was the fulfillment process.

First off, it took a LONG time to get the mask - end to end, it was about 4 weeks. From other folks ordering from Asia, this was a relative blink of an eye - it often takes MONTHS to get something.

Then there was the shipping. ForFun used DHL, and somehow, the address as correctly entered on their website got completely garbled on the DHL label. Here I was, receiving the tracking info and waiting patiently for the deliver when I get a delivery exception - I had to go to the DHL site and change the address to the correct format and wait another day or so for it to show up.

I would definitely order from ForFun again, but I would double- and triple-check on the format of the address. And definitely be patient.



1 comment:

  1. Good information on how Forfun works . thank you for sharing .

    ReplyDelete