Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

An Ethical Dilemma - Follow Up

Sometimes you have to do something wrong to do something right.

I received my RMM muscle vest back from the guy who color-matched it to my mask and it is incredible to say the very least. He did an excellent and amazing job with adding depth to the musculature and contouring along the pecs and abs. Nips were darkened to provide a more realistic look as well. I'm also considering getting some nip rings.


Earlier, I had ordered a pair of gloves from CFX that was actually a "three-fer" - the skintone matches my Studio135 "Knuckles", a custom toned CFX "Derrick" and a Metamorphose "Soul Man". Again, they are a perfect match to the torso. 

Alert #1 - you can't wear a mask with a sculpted bib with the muscle vest; it would be too thick. I will try the Derrick with the vest, but your best bet will be a half-mask.

Putting it on and taking it off


I had originally tried the muscle vest with baby powder and that was NOT a good idea. You need LUBE and lots of it. Give a generous coating to the inside of the vest (front and back) and then do your chest and shoulders as well.

For those of you who enjoy latex as well, you may have some silicone-based lube around ... DO NOT USE IT. 

Alert #2 - The same way that the only thing that sticks to silicone IS silicone, the only thing that can break down silicone IS silicone. 

Get yourself some good water-based lube; I like using Gun Oil H20, but something like Astroglide should work just as well. After the vest, I put on the mask, and finally, the CFX sleeves - best way to put them on is to roll down the sleeves halfway, add some lube inside and rub around, then lube your hands and slip them in. Roll the sleeves up, then "burp" any air out of the palm by making a fist and lifting the edge of the sleeve.

The Final Result

The final result is amazing. The vest is extremely comfortable and I didn't feel excessively hot either; I'm sure that I could have worn this for several hours without any discomfort. Add a couple of bead bracelets, an oversized watch, makeup and my brown contacts, no one could spot the disguise. I cheated a little this time with the sunglasses; I didn't use my Mehron Celebre makeup or the brown contacts.


So, while you may not like RMM's business practices, I would not fault you for buying the vest and having a blast!

And here's some composite shots - just for fun... 


UPDATE - April 19th, 2020

I made a movement video showing the torso and the entire transformation - this time I inserted the contacts and used the Mehron makeup around the eyes.





1 comment:

  1. Mmm, fantastic. It's been such a delight watching your metamorphosis into this dark skinned muscle stud...I hope you have time to make a video soon!

    ReplyDelete