Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Nightshade Blue

Superheroes or just Super-horny bastards?

That was the thought going through my mind when I first looked at the Latex'D site run by the extremely talented (and drop-dead handsome) Kamil Koslovski. Looking at some of the shots, you sort of get the impression "Hmmm...I've seen that before...." and you have - Kamil's stuff is similar to those on latexskin.pl - only better.

Two of my buddies enthusiastically recommended Kamil. "Every serious rubberman NEEDS to have a 0.25mm suit" and they were correct. Compared to the 0.40mm or 0.45mm of a regular suit, the thinner latex truly does fit like a second skin with nary a wrinkle as you move.

Reid (who runs the Rubbercanuck blog) did have some words of advice - it's probably better off getting a two-piece suit, and probably safer in the long run to NOT get a face entry. He had purchased a Latexskin.pl version and - let's face it - the combination of that small entry hole and the amount of stretch needed to slip your whole body in - is going to wreak serious havoc with the seams sooner or later. In his case, sooner. Several of his seams popped and it was too far gone to try to repair.

I have yet to get over my apprehension of a neck-entry suit - I'm always afraid of being unable to get it off easily and tear it. My version - in "nightshade blue" - is a two piece suit with separate hood, socks and gauntlets. 

Kamil currently does not make gloves, nor toe socks - and although the latter would be nice, the former (at least by me) is truly missed - and my only (semi-serious) complaint. I love the feeling of tight rubber on my hands and the thought of a fine layer of latex between my fingertips and the rest of the world. Hopefully, as word of his fame spreads, he will branch out into more and more items. 

So without further ado ... the suit:

 

I also ordered the leggings with a front and a back sheath. While Latexd does have off-the-shelf items, you really need to go the custom route for the absolutely perfect fit. The measurement process is ... rigorous ... to say the least, and the best thing is that if any measurements seem a little strange, you can definitely expect an email asking for a remeasure and clarification - customer service and satisfaction is the number one priority here, and the end product shows that dedication. The old adage of "measure twice, cut once" applies with Kamil, and the results are spectacular.


I also ordered a latex thong in the same color - I wanted the ability to give at least the appearance of some modesty when I wasn't *ahem* "fully engaged" and this little accessory worked out perfectly.



This is my first purchase here, but definitely not my last - many thanks to Steve and Reid for making the suggestion and to Kamil for producing such amazing suits!

No comments:

Post a Comment