Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Video Study #5: The Superhero from Metamorphose Masks

I am following up my photo review of Yves Gravelle's mask with a video review. You can see the eye and lip fitment for yourself - extremely well done.

Unlike his "Soul Man" mask, the "Superhero" is cut tighter and I did not need any padding. The mask has the most well-developed pecs and traps I have ever seen on a mask, yet it is comfortable to wear. I had asked Yves for a bit of a more villainous cast to this mask, and let him develop the character - I love what he did with the eye scar and the facial hair.

The character of "Yvgeny Umaskaya"  (and no pun intended with the last name!) is a perfect fit to this new face - as the former head of the Malina (the Ukrainian Mafia), he fits in perfectly with my other bad guys!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment