Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

Photo Study #28: The Unbearable Redness of Being

I've been wanting to get a red latex catsuit for a while... A long time ago, there was a guy on one of the now defunct gear fetish sites that had slipped one on and was OBVIOUSLY having a wonderful time. Then recently, I came across this pic:


which made up my mind to go for it. My regular "go-to" places such as STR and Spexter did have the latex in the correct color, but not the zippers - which was a big disappointment for me.

So I went on ebay and found a vendor called "Aqualatex." I had previously bookmarked a Green Lantern suit from them and contacted the firm to ask if this could be done. The original picture had been photoshopped to remove part of the shoulder zips and make it look like a single piece suit, but the folks there decided to do a standard shoulder-zip with attached gloves and socks. We would also do a separate mask with a long neck to hide a portion of the zippers.

The mask has very small (almost micro-perf) pepperpot eyes and nostrils only - I wanted this to promote more of an "alien" look. I also got a 4-way zipper at the crotch should I feel like ordering a pair of sheath shorts later on.


I also decided to get a matching gasmask for the suit. Surprisingly, even with just the nostril holes, breathing through the gasmask was quite easy. 




My final purchase to complete the look is a pair of red rubber Converse high-tops! Can't wait to get them!





No comments:

Post a Comment