Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Photo Study #18: Gingers and Kilts

Bryan Silva of Studio135 has come out with one of the best masks I have had the pleasure to wear yet - the "Chiseled".

The fit is so well done on this, you can raise your eyebrows, frown or even smile in it. Even the holes in the ears are completely natural.

Of course, I enjoy being a ginger, so I decided to have him do one up as a cinnamon-shaded stud...


And when you think of gingers, what is the logical followup? KILTS!

I've been wanting one of these for a while, so I finally decided to get one. These particular shots were done for a different site, so while I did go "regimental",  there needed to be some judicious photoshopping involved to obscure the "crown jewels", so to speak.


I did notice after I did these shoots that the "ginger" was a little too bright. That is in the process of being corrected.

And below is the movement video. One thing I forgot in my rush to do the video was shaving. A two-day beard growth definitely causes some adherence issues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment