Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stinger - Part VI: The Remix

(Just noticed that some of the links were not working - they have been fixed!)

I have an urge to write about the wedding reception that is like an itch I can't reach. The story is about 60% coalesced in my head, but it hasn't quite settled itself down yet.

So in the meantime, I decided to share music I'd imagine that Mateo, Charlie and Uncle Damien would have selected for the festivities.


Music for the Charlie and Mateo's first dance together:

"At Last" - (I prefer the Scooter Lee version, but the Beyonce one is pretty damn good)
- Link

Then the rest ...

"One in a Million" - Bosson - Link

"Moonraker" - Shirley Bassey
- Link

"True to Your Heart" - 98 Degrees - Link

"Baby I Would" - O-Town - Link

"Hablame" - Alejandro Fernández - Link

"Agape Mou" - Ianis Ploutarhos - Link

"Maria, Maraki, Mario" - Stelios Rokkos - Link

"Me Estoy Enamorando" -Alejandro Fernandez - Link

"Do You Wanna Dance?" - 98 Degrees - Link

"The Painter" - O-Town - Link

"Lo Mejor De Mi" - Cristian Castro - Link

"As Long As You Love Me" - Backstreet Boys - Link

"Siko chorepse sirtaki" - Nikos Kypreos - Link

"Enreda" - Azucar Moreno - Link

"Climb E'vry Mountain" from "The Sound of Music" - Link

"Truly Madly Deeply" - Savage Garden - Link

"Si Tu Supieras" - Alejandro Fernández - Link

"Children of Piraeus" - Melina Mercouri
- Link

And how could I leave out:

"Something Good" from "The Sound of Music"
??
- Link


And the Youtube playlist for your listening pleasure ...
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment