Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Photo Study #7 - Grim Reaper Reboot

After over 5000 years, I was thinking that the Grim Reaper needed a reboot. Just like Superman, Batman and Spiderman. After all, the shroud and the sickle are sooo pre-industrial, don't you think? So I thought going from this:


to this:


I've always wanted a really good looking skull mask and was never able to find one - until I got a "Yorick" from Composite Effects. This mask comes in a "bloody" and "dry" version and I opted for the wet edition.


So, I was playing around with the mask and decided to see how he would look encased in rubber. When I slipped on the rubber hoodie, it hit me like a bolt of lightning - the Grim Reaper of the 21st Century - the "Rubber Reaper."

Just the type of guy that would sink his rubber-clad hand into your chest and rip the soul right out of your body, chuckling all the way. Then again, he may have some other plans in mind for your body before taking your soul...


No comments:

Post a Comment