Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Lure of Dainese ...

One-piece leather motorcycle suits really, really turn me on.

Ever since I wrote the "Rubber Biker" story, I've been eyeing Dainese suits - particularly T-Ages - and the itch has only grown stronger as time goes on.

Here's my "ideal" Rubber Biker:

Inner Layer:

A Spexter full coverage suit. This only has mouth and nostril openings. A rubber sheath and codpiece complement the outfit. (Pic here is courtesy of my buddy Matt. I've already ordered one of these and I'm anxiously awaiting delivery!) According to him, the feeling of this suit is incredible, not to mention the ability to see yourself in head-to-toe rubber with mirrored eyes staring back at you. I also plan to add a locking rubber collar to the mix. UPDATE: Got the suit and it's all that and a bag of chips!





Outer layer:


The Dainese W-Frame or Mission suit. I love the cut of these suits, plus I've heard that the leather on them is some of the best in the world. Added to that is the aerodynamic "hump" on the back which also adds a degree of eroticism to the mix. Of course, the suit would have to be in the black, gray and anthracite combination! UPDATE: This suit rocks! If you need to save up for a racing suit, get a Dainese - the quality and fit is unsurpassed!




Boots:

Now, I'm taking a few liberties and going with a white and red boot here. Specifically, the Sidi Vertigo Corsa boot. I have enough black motorcycle boots (racing and MX) if I really want to go the all black route. I think that a little bit of contrast here is going to go a long way! UPDATE: These are some of the most comfortable boots I've ever worn!



Gloves:

Dainese - of course! The Full Metal Racer gloves look amazing, and feel amazing too! Conceived expressly for racing, the Full Metal Racer glove was developed from precise indications of Dainese MotoGP racers like Valentino Rossi and Daniel Pedrosa, and is the exact replica of the glove both champs wore at the end of the 2005 season.

Protection and comfort are key. Carbon and titanium - the highest-quality materials - are used in the composite protective pads. UPDATE: If this is any example of Dainese quality and workmanship, I'm going to be a very, very happy biker!


The Story:

Not 100% sure yet, but I'm leaning towards another one of my secondary characters getting fleshed out. Perry Yamato - Lieutenant Joshua Bateman's partner and lover - seems to be the leading candidate here. As you know, Josh already enjoys double layering latex and motocycles leathers - this should be something that the two can (and do) share!

1 comment:

  1. You can NEVER have too many layers of latex or heavy duty drysuits!! :-)

    ReplyDelete