Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Intermission ...


As you may have noticed, there was an entry that was put up that was a bit lacking in my usual density of photos. That story was a work in progress - but as you can see, is now complete. I'm still waiting for some stuff to be delivered from the UK from SkinTightRubber to finish the photo shoot. I decided to do a second shoot when the stuff arrives.

And while I'm at it ... I figured I'd use this time to give you a little "sneak peak" into what's coming up this year ...

  • A "Mission: Impossible" story with three main characters. An offshoot of "Jackal Soldier"

  • Human Trafficking with a UK skinhead. Whether he is going to be English or Welsh to be determined...

  • A punk with a mohawk gets stopped for a traffic violation and things get out of hand ...

  • Lane (the cowboy AE) goes deer hunting, but the situation takes some unexpected turns..

  • I'm also hoping to get a few "special guest writers" this year too!!
So, I hope I've whetted your appetites!

Let me know if you'd like something specific, and I'll take it under consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment