Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jockstrap Jim

I've been rather *busy* lately ... I have my fanboy story to complete, and "The Elixir" was a rather substantive work that has finally placed my creative writing batteries in serious need of a recharge.

The idea of a "Sex Pirate" has been knocking around for a while since I got the "Scar" mask from Greyland. This is a slightly thicker mask than I am used to, but fits amazingly well. I believe the concept for the mask was some type of American Indian warrior, but as I do not have any buckskins (and I don't intend on getting any!) I was thinking of another type of character for this AE.

"Scar" has a non-existent neck, so I knew I would need some type of very long wig to maintain the appearance of a true character versus a bald head or a short wig. Hence the "Pirates of the Caribbean" look. I got the wig off of Ebay. There were a lot of them that were some cheap nylon jobs, but this is a monofilament wig - cosmetic quality. I'm sure if I move my head quickly enough, I can put out someone's eye with the beads!

Another thing I'm going to do with this character ... if some reader would like to do a backstory on him, I'm willing to publish it here. That's right - YOU can bring this guy to life!

Of course, I retain rights to edit the story, or require more (or less) detail from the submitter. But I think this is a great way to expand the AE universe and give someone a chance to flesh Jim out. Just some ground rules:

  • There must be at least one other character in the story
  • There must be dialogue between the characters
  • There must be a story arc; strung-together sex scenes do not constitute a story arc
  • At least one steamy scene between Jim and a character. However, you must develop the story and characters to a level equivalent to my other AE's.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment