Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Giaan

Giaan is a truly gifted individual. His sense of humor is the very least of the talents this young desi possesses. Devastatingly handsome and brilliant, he has often been mistaken for a Bollywood leading man. He works out regularly, and has a trim, well-developed (and well-endowed) physique that turns heads of men and women alike. For him, though, it's the looks he receives from another well-built man that pushes his buttons. A bit of an exhibitionist, Giaan loves to flash a bit more skin than is necessary - but all in good fun.

Giaan's relationships can be summed up in one word. Delightful. Being the athletic and versatile stud that he is, he is vigorous in any position with his partner. The amazing thing is the amount of laughing and giggling that goes on between them. He loves to spend foreplay kissing, snuggling and (sometimes) tickling his man - his sunny disposition always puts you in a wonderful mood, and his bright smile warms your heart.

His inquisitive nature is usually an asset for him - he can look at people and situations from "outside the phalanx" and come up with new and inventive solutions (or positions). Curiosity - as the old saying goes - killed the cat and Giaan nearly met the same fate ...

During his spare hours, Giaan had developed a very sophisticated quaestor - it could almost be considered a "search virus" with it's extensive replication and decryption facilities. Once let loose, it would trawl the Internet and locate information far in excess of Google. He hoped that this would be the next "big thing" and he would become the next dot com billionaire.

However, it needed some real-life testing. His brother Anand had loaded the software into one of the Internet root servers and the search program had quietly and efficiently copied itself into hundreds of thousands of machines. The only way to access it's results, though, was through another specialized program that was solely located on his home computer.

"Okay, here it goes," he thought as he brought up the interface. He had been reading about the current steroid scandal in the paper, so he typed "Find the dirt on Giambi" into the search box. He took a deep breath and pressed the ENTER key.

* * *

Later that evening, he received an email informing him that his search was complete. The program still had a lot hard-coded items in it - his email included. He brought up his viewing program and proceeded to scroll through reams of information on the ball player - from gossip columns to medical information to banking records. All neatly indexed by topic and by the information's location. "Wow! I shouldn't have been able to get those ... damn, I'm good!" he thought.

The program had far exceeded Giaan's expectations, but it was not entirely due to his considerable expertise. He had designed the program to be self-improving; in the short period from it's release, it had grown by itself in complexity and sophistication. Just as a biological virus mutates, so did this electronic version.

As he was scrolling through the information, he saw that the search virus had found another Giambi to expose.

Lucio Giambi.


Giaan was shocked, horrified and mesmerized by the information that was available to him about the criminal mastermind. Offshore accounts. Details of drug trafficking. Murders. CIA, DEA and FBI files. Many things that should have never seen the light of day were parading across his screen in a frightening parody of the marching broomsticks in Fantasia's "The Sorcerer's Apprentice."

The young man was also now completely terrified. The program he'd unleashed was still in it's alpha version - but there were too many pieces of code that led directly back to him. Entered the CLEAR SEARCH command and quickly shut the machine off. Shaken, he went to bed.

* * *

Several days passed and Giaan had developed an anti-virus virus to his code. He'd have his brother load it onto the Internet and get rid of the quaestor. It was too dangerous and too powerful to leave around. He was tired from a long day of fruitless meetings at work. As he reached his apartment door, he fished in his pocket for his keys, opened his door and wearily put down his backpack.

The door closed quietly behind him. He spun around to see a darkly handsome, well muscled Latino smile at him.

Giaan screamed, "Who the hell are you? What are you doing in my apartment?"

The man held up his hands. "Hey, hey ... calm down. I'm Javier. There's some-"

"I'm calling the cops!" Giaan pulled out his cell phone and started to dial.

Giaan had never seen someone move so quickly. The phone was snatched out of his hands and thrown across the room. He was grabbed and spun around. The Latino gave him an open-handed slap across the face. Strong hands held him immobile by the shoulders. Clear grey eyes gave him a concerned glance.

"I'm sorry I had to do that, buddy ... but you were getting hysterical. Please ... I'm NOT going to hurt you, okay? You understand?" The Latino smiled at him.

The young man took a shuddering breath and stared into Javier's soft eyes. He saw no violence and relaxed a bit. A murderous thug wouldn't say 'Please'. He nodded. "Uh-huh."

Javier released his grip. "Good. Now, like I started to say, someone wants to talk to you. He's in the kitchen. Go ahead."

Giaan entered his kitchen and had the second shock of his young life. Seated at the table, reading a paper and drinking a cup of coffee was Lucio Giambi. He recognized him at once from some of the images the search virus returned. The handsome mobster was dressed in black-on-black striped shirt that clung to every curve of his muscled torso, a pair of snug blue jeans and a pair of boots. He gave the young desi a warm smile.

"You want some coffee? It's fresh. I also brought some Cinnabons."

"Wha ... what are you doing here? I didn't mean to get into those records, Mr. Giambi. Really! It was a mistake. A really big mistake! Please don't kill me!"

The mobster snorted and motioned for him to sit. Lucio took a sip of his coffee and looked over the rim at the frightened young man.

"Giaan, first of all, calm down. If I was going to kill you, I wouldn't be here, period. You would just ... disappear. Of course, you know there are some people that thought I should have you deep-sixed."

"Like Mr. Carpentier?"
Lucio nodded.

"I see you know a lot about my business and my associates already ... yes, Dash wanted to have you whacked. He's my partner and I love him dearly, but I didn't think that was necessary. Not until I talked with you. Not yet."

He put his coffee down and poured Giaan a mug. He pushed it and the plate of food over to him.

"I can't say I wasn't annoyed and angry when we found your worm in my files. But ... you left enough of a trail for my guys to backtrack and get rid of that incriminating evidence. So I really have to thank you for bringing that information to my attention. We also cleaned up those breadcrumbs so no one else is going to find out who was sneaking around in their systems. The Feds get particularly touchy about stuff like that."

"You could do that?"

Lucio grinned. "Kid, I have people working for me that make Sergey Brin's posse look like retards. And I pay better."

During this exchange, Javier had come up silently behind Giaan and began to massage his neck and shoulders. At first, the desi nearly leapt out of the chair, but he gave the young man a warm smile. "Buddy, will you PLEASE relax? You're all tense and have no reason to be."

Javier's ministrations combined with the heady scent of the fresh buns were having the desired effect on the young man. He had calmed considerably and unwittingly leaned back his head. Javier bent over and planted a soft kiss on his full lips. Giaan's eyes flew open. Javier gave him a salacious wink. Giaan straightened up in the chair and saw the bemused expression on the crime lord's face. Javier's strong hands never missed a beat.

"Which brings me to why I'm here. Anyone who can breach my firewalls shouldn't be on the outside looking in. I need them on the inside looking out. Looking out for people like YOU. Hell, most people can't even see that those firewalls exist. I want you to work for me."
The desi stared at him. Dumbfounded.

"I know this is a bit of an unorthodox recruiting strategy, but can I take that as a 'yes'?"
"I don't really have a choice, do I, Mr. Giambi?" Giaan said in a small voice.

"Nope. Afraid not. Look, I'm really easy to work for. I only ask for a few things: work hard, be loyal, and never, ever lie to me - you don't want to have a first-hand look at my comprehensive termination policy, right?"
"Right."
"OK. We're done here." He took a card out of his pocket and gave it to Giaan.

He stood up and put out his hand. They shook on it. "Welcome to the organization, kiddo. I'll see you tomorrow. Nine AM. Sharp."

He paused as door. "You coming, Javier?"

"I've got a couple of outcalls this afternoon, boss. And I have to make some deliveries for my grandma. I'll see you at the club tonight."
Lucio waved to the two and left the apartment.

Javier stopped massaging Giaan's shoulders and sat down next to him. He poured himself a cup of coffee and helped himself to one of the buns.

"See? I told you no one was going to hurt you."
He looked at the striking latino. "Man, I'm still shaking. I can't believe I'm working for the mob now. Thanks for that massage. You've got great hands."

"No problem. I kinda felt you needed some personal contact. You looked like you were going to pass out. The big boss can be quite intimidating when he wants to be ... By the way, you are one handsome dude."

He reached over and stroked the young man's face. "You've got beautiful eyes."

Giaan held Javier's hand and gave it a kiss. "You know, I'm still feeling a little shaky and lightheaded. D'you think you can give me a bit more of a massage before you leave?"

The masseur grinned. "Why don't you get undressed and lay down? I'll be right in ..."
My good friend Michael mentioned that my later AE backstories (as well as my photo shoots) have taken on a depth and breadth that was lacking in the earlier ones. I also find that my later AEs are reflecting different facets of myself and I feel far more "at home" in front of the camera than I ever have before.

I used the "Filemon" mask with Giaan and this appears to be as form-fitting as the Derl series. I had originally had an "Ali" mask based on the same mold, but it was HUGE. The "Filemon" needed some eyeball surgery (as I had done on the "Felix" mask) but the results were not as realistic as I had hoped. Fortunately, a small pair of gradient glasses eliminate that problem. I had originally imagined this AE as some type of Arab insurgent, but when I put him on again with the glasses, I got a much different impression. I tend to work often with young Indians and my thoughts gravitated to a similar personality here. I've seen several Bollywood extravaganzas (Dhoom II, Kriish, Koi Mil Gaya) and the character of Giaan developed from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment