(For the Blogger censors ... this a work of FICTION - any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental. Language, situations and behaviors are only utilized within the confines of the post to enhance the story itself and do not represent any real-life circumstances in any way.)
MASTER-01/NIKO
'No plan survives contact with the enemy.'
Von Moltke's insight could not have been more accurate. While my plans have succeeded in creating more skeletors, my Encapsulation of the larger inmate population has proceeded more slowly than my liking.
Including myself, there are five Prime skeletors - all eight feet or taller with hypermuscular physiques - and 50 more human-sized versions. I feel I will need to introduce some narcoanalytics into the food supply to get that portion of the general prison population back on track for their conversion. Surprisingly enough, I have had tremendous success with the corrections officers. Their facial masks were not designed to inspire the terror that the skeletors do, but as an added incentive, I have pre-increased the muscular size, and development of their shells for them and almost all of the unmarried officers have taken to becoming converted with eagerness. Some had asked for even more massive frames, and I have been happy to accommodate them, as long as submit to the Encapsulation. I have already built in the sexual enhancements into these suits that I will be installing into Brian today; it will be just a matter of time before I make the guards aware of this functionality. The officers stay in apartments in the same location as the prime skeletors, and I believe the two groups are fast becoming comrades-in-arms.
SX005/BRIAN
Today is the day I will be receiving my 'pleasure enhancements.' As I approached the door to the lab, I had to duck and twist - nothing in this place had been built to accommodate massive, eight-foot beings like us - there were about 55 skeletors in the prison now, but only the initial four - plus Niko - were giants (or prime skeletors as he called us) - Wesson's suit was incapable of growth as ours were.
Some of the shorter term inmates - maybe 40 - were also Encapsulated - but they had far less elaborate and (eventually removable) suits that still had some of their bodily openings - we called them 'humanoids' since they still looked somewhat human. Many of the guards also decided to Encapsulate, but their new bodies are extremely muscular and overall, are built more like us. They live in the same wing as we do and we've become quite close - more friends than inmates and guards. Their faces and eyes still look human and normal as well, but we all share the same gray and skinless look, which highlights our extreme muscular development. All the Encapsulated men use the umbilical stations for feeding.
Doc was at a console and looked up as I came in.
"Brian! Looking forward to the new additions?" Niko stroked my skull and waves of pleasure radiated outward from his touch. "You'll be receiving some new functionality in your HUD display as well. Ordinarily, you - as an inmate - would not have access to the control icons on the right side of your viewport. I will be activating some limited capabilities on the gear icon. You will be able to open your emergency service aperture."
When we were alone, we were close enough to use our given names. And after today, we'd be even closer. "In English, Niko?"
"You will be able to unseal your own anus - or what has become of it."
"Wow!"
"Now for the other item - your new tool and it's connection - I want to put your non-organic components into shutdown mode. It can be quite unnerving and I don't want to cause you any distress. Would you allow me to knock you out temporarily as well? You'll go to sleep first, then I will initiate the shutdown procedure and make all the changes required. Albert made the modifications to myself and it was not pleasant being awake during a shutdown. The total time should be about 45 minutes. (Albert was Nico's lead assistant)
"Of course, Doc, I trust you."
"Make yourself comfortable on the operating table." I hopped onto the platform - he had to special-order ones that were big enough for us prime skeletors - and settled in.
Niko stroked my skeletal face. He then walked over to a side table and returned with a small plastic bulb with a short umbilical on it. He attached it to my intake valve and squeezed, forcing the fluid into me.
"Count backwards from 100, my love..."
"One hundred... ninety-nine... ninety-eight... ninety-seven... ninety-s..."
I woke up to see my creator with his back to me.
"Niko?"
He turned to me. "All done! The modifications were a success and your programming has been upgraded! Let me show you how to operate the new functions. Stand up." I swung my legs over the side and stood.
"Let's review the rear action first. Ordinarily, the emergency access aperture can only be opened through a command passed through the electronic connections on your intake valve. I've replicated that command into your gear menu. The aperture opens up to provide access to your maintenance shaft... formerly your anal canal."
"How do I access the menu?"
"Double-tap your right temple with your right index finger. That will activate the gear menu. Slide your finger to the FRONT or REAR option and tap to activate. To close the menu, move your finger anywhere in your viewport and tap once."
I tapped the side of my skull and gave a happy chuckle as the gear icon lit up and to the left of it were the words 'FRONT' and 'BACK'. I slid my finger down the side of my skull and the BACK button was bordered in a bright green; I tapped again and two things happened; one, the BACK button reversed colors to indicate its 'ON' status, and two, I felt something in my ass shift and move. I reached around and felt my butt cheeks and in the middle I could now feel a hole. I poked my finger in - it was soft and warm and slightly oily to the touch; I was amazed at the waves of pleasure that were coursing throughout me as I examined the cavity.
"Damn! It worked!"
"Of course it worked! The standard maintenance shaft contains no sensory inputs. I replaced it with enmeshed tubing containing a densely packed tactile sensorium. They are only activated when you open the aperture via the gear icon... and this is what is looks like..."
Doc turned around and bent over, grabbing his ankles. In the middle of his cheeks was a dark hole - not a pucker - with a shiny rim. A line of blue status lights pulsed on the floor of the hole and disappeared into the shaft's darkness.
"It's got landing lights!"
Niko straightened up and laughed. "When we were speaking about skeletor-to-skeletor sex before, I had been joking to you about that, but the more I thought of it, the more it made sense to me - a perfect blend of the organic and inorganic - and designed for beings like us! We have status lights on our bodies, why not in our access shaft?"
"Now for the tool... I've designed several prototypes. Once we select some together, I'll have several pairs constructed - one for you and one for myself. They will utilize similar electronic connections to the umbilicals and they will attach physically to our bodies via a bayonet mount. Come, let us examine the different styles."
Doc strode over to one of the computers and typed some commands and I followed. In a moment, the screen was filled with a collection of cocks in a grid. All of them were gray like us and looked pretty dick-like; they also had blue and green lights embedded in their surfaces. Each grid had a measurement ruler on the bottom.
"Geez - they're huge!"
"Well, they must be proportional to our bodies, Brian... and perhaps a bit larger as well for prime skeletors. After all, we ARE eight-foot hypermuscular beings and our pleasure organs should reflect that. Both in their relaxed and erect states..."
I continued scrolling through the page. "Niko, this one has three balls!"
Doc stroked my back and I shivered in pleasure. "Some have four..." I could hear the smile in his voice.
I shook my head in wonder. "How many can we pick out?"
"I think six would be a good number to start. We need to test all or at least most of the configurations."
We reviewed all of the monster-sized cocks again, and we came up with six versions we both agreed upon. Three were fairly human looking and thick; two were the four-ball versions; and we both wanted to try the three-ball cock as well.
"Let me submit these for fabrication - they should all be ready in about four hours."
"That's pretty fast." I knew suits needed at least a day to be created.
"Indeed. They are nowhere as a complicated as building a skeletor - most of the time is spent in embedding the sensors throughout the material and developing micro-pumps to ejaculate fluid stored in the testicular area and to stiffen the tool and make it erect."
My jaw dropped open. "They can spurt, too? We can cum with these as well? We have skele-jizz?!"
"Skele-jizz?" Niko laughed. "You missed your calling, Brian. You should have been in marketing, instead of architecture!"
Then Niko tsked. "Honestly, Brian, anything I develop must meet the most exacting standards! Mine! Why would I create an artificial pleasure organ if it could not perform everything - and more - that its organic counterpart could do? Do you think I would stint on such things for us?"
"No, no... Sorry, Doc... I just didn't think that this would be possible...."
He scoffed. "The term 'impossible' is completely foreign to me... while our organs are being fabricated, let us enjoy our newly redesigned maintenance shafts."
He opened a drawer and tossed me a gigantic silicone penis. He took out another for himself.
"These should provide us with several hours of pleasure... and I - as your creator - will exercise my droit du seigneur. I believe you should be the first to experience this... bend over the operating table."
It was absolutely mindblowing to have anal sex as a skeletor. The sensations of Doc thrusting that thick and meaty dildo into my maintenance shaft was the best sex I had ever had. We switched back and forth servicing each other several times - grunting and moaning - until a chime on the computer indicated the prosthetics fabrication was complete. Niko left the lab for a few moments and returned with trays of the gray dicks on a wheeled cart.
They felt as magnificent in person as they looked on the computer screen. Each one had a substantial heft to them and in their semi-erect state were still gigantic. They felt and looked exactly like the skeletor skin that covered us. I turned the one in my hand upside down and saw that there were mechanical and electronic connections and a skirt of the gray material around the connector end.
Doc spoke up as I was fondling the unit in my hand. "As you can see, the back ends are all identical. Each pleasure tool needs to have its nullicle reservoirs filled with release fluid - each nullicle will grow larger as they are filled and shrink to the size you see now when they are emptied." (and damn, each cock already had some pretty substantial balls to start with - I could just imagine the size of these once they got filled). "The skirt will adhere itself to the existing crotch surface to provide an unbroken expanse and further protect the connection, plus maintain overall integrity. Remember, Brian, we have a closed system here. There is no prostate to create the seminal fluid and there is no blood to fill the artificial vesicles like the corpora cavernosa in a human penis to make it erect."
"So that's why you designed some cocks with multiple balls! You need to store more fluid!"
"Precisely! The nerve interface for the wearer remains the same - you still feel as if you are ejaculating. But the recipient would not have the experience of the 'skele-jizz' within them once the reservoirs empty. We also need to keep enough fluid on-hand to refill a reservoir to allow the prosthetic to soften so it can be disconnected."
Niko paused. "Another side benefit of the multiple nullicle reservoir configuration is to further distance ourselves from ordinary human anatomy - after all, skeletors should have a 'skele-cock', correct?" He chuckled. "My... this nomenclature definitely has a ring to it!"
We spent some time filling all the reservoirs in the organs and the balls did expand to accommodate their load. We used something like a little socket wrench to open the reservoirs and then a small tube connected to a large container pumped the receptacles full.
Doc picked one of the human-type prosthetics. "Now that the organs are filled, let me show you how to attach them. I will open the connection port first." Doc tapped the side of his skull and an circular indentation appeared at his crotch. It continued to sink until it split open vertically to reveal a round connector surrounded by a blue LED ribbon light. He pushed the organ into the connector and gave it a twist. I heard a CLICK and the blue and green lights on the cock lit up.
"Now the skele-cock is powered up and connected to my sensory-neural network. In order to get it erect, one needs to create a feedback loop..." Doc took a bottle of lube from the table and poured it on his cock and proceeded to stroke himself.
"Ahhh - this feels marvelous... " As he continued to stroke, the organ became longer, harder and erect. "At this point, it would be time to insert it into a maintenance shaft or... continue with a personal massage." Doc stroked himself faster and I could see that the dickhead was getting bigger and bigger.
Niko's back bowed and he screamed as a gusher of skele-jizz exploded out of his organ. He continued to stroke himself and four more eruptions of the pearly-gray fluid hit the wall and dripped onto the floor. Panting, he stopped. "You'll see an indicator in your display when the reservoirs are empty..."
His dick began to slowly deflate until it was again in its original semi-erect state. He squeezed the area where the cock connected to his crotch and twisted it in the opposite direction. With a CLICK he disconnected it from himself and his opening sealed up, once again revealing an upbroken expanse of his gray front pouch. He motioned to me to select a different skele-cock and attach it to myself.
I picked up the 3-ball model. I tapped the FRONT icon in my display and my crotch opened up to reveal my connector. I twisted the cock into it's locked position and touched the new appendage when the lights powered on. Sensations crackled through me like lightning bolts and I sunk to my knees in ecstacy.
"Jesus Christ!!!"
"The multi-reservoir models pack more sensors per square centimeter than the more human versions..."
"NOW you tell me..." I laughed and pushed myself back to my feet. I poured a jacket of lube onto my more exotic tool and stroked myself until I was hard - I couldn't believe it - I was at least a foot long. And that size looked completely proportional to my physique.
I strode over to Doc and pushed him against the table - he bent forward as I thrust my skele-cock into his maintenance shaft. He groaned with pleasure as I grabbed his waist began to pump.
* * *
I can't begin to tell you how HARD it was to generate that last image!
But it had to happen ... I did mention it in the first story, and I needed to follow through with what would happen if Holtzmann decided to create "pleasure organs" for himself and Brian (and perhaps the other skeletors later on) - since the modifications are basically invisible, the option of giving this ability to other skeletors is completely optional, and completely up to their creator....
Stay tuned for another installment!










No comments:
Post a Comment