Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Better Living Thru Silicone

My buddy maskedfreak had purchased a rather intimidating customized Mac mask from Composite Effects. This one had hair shaved on both sides of the scalp, a moustache and beard with a braided pigtail and a number of tattoos and scarifications. He also added a pair of locks in the ears. I definitely would not want to meet him in a dark alley!




* * *



* * *

I loved what my buddy did, but it was a little too over the top for me. I asked the guys at CFX to do a slightly different version - same hairstyling, but with a clear, dark Latino complexion.

As long-time readers will understand, my character - Alejandro Sanz - can be (and is) as intimidating as his "cousin" - just in a different way.

More Rico. And a helluva lot more Suave.


After all, as a Venezuelan drug lord, you'll never see his razor-sharp blade ... until he wipes it clean on your shirt as you try to hold together the two halves of your slit throat ...


No comments:

Post a Comment