Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Housekeeping ...

Well, no good deed goes unpunished ... I was looking at the blogger.com template site and thought to myself:

"Self, if Rubbercanuck can update his site with a new template, why can't I?"

I saw one I liked and unfortunately did not save the template I had already. Stupid me.

  • The good news: The new template is much more controllable and crisper.
  • The bad news: Nearly every picture in the blog, when clicked produced a blank screen.


Shit. I couldn't revert to my old template and my only recourse was to download each and every picture and reload them.

That started last Thursday, and I finally finished a few moments ago.

So ... enjoy the new site, and PLEASE let me know if anything is amiss.

I'm also in the process of creating a wiki for this site - a codex, if you will, for the people, places, and things you encounter here. The URL is maskers.wikia.com. At this point, I am thoroughly worn out from all the edits, so that project is going to take a bit of a back burner position. I'll add to it as I have time and feel like it.

I have a few concepts percolating in my head, so the stories will continue shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment