Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blue

I really enjoy my NYPD uniforms and I would have to say that the motorcop one is my favorite. There's just something about breeches, tall boots, tight leather gloves and a helmet that really, really turns my crank.


I think in some fashion it reminds me of an armored knight in the Excalibur mold - strong and well-muscled, invested with symbols of authority and power ... plus being lusty and oversexed as hell!

My buddy Maskedfreak has been nudging me for quite some time now to get myself a video camera, and I've been holding back. I wasn't sure that I'd be good enough "in movies" as I am in stills. Sort of the same thought that not all models can be actors - look at Jack Scalia.

So, all that nudging finally paid off and I got myself a video camera. I did my first video. It's been posted on Youtube.



Take a look and let me know what you think. This was actually the second take - I got about halfway through the video when I realized I left something in the other room. Maskedfreak said I should have kept that as an "blooper" section, but I didn't - live and learn for the next one!

I had fun making this and I do intend to do some more!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you didn't forget the keys inside... ;-)
    rubdevil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please please do more. This is beyond hott! Seriously, I can't get enough. More videos please!

    ReplyDelete