Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hollow Man

I'd say call me 'Nemo', but that would be rather anti-climactic. In some ways - I, like Nemo, have been driven by a thirst for vengeance, and have suffered terrible, heart-crushing losses. I have been forged anew in these furnaces of pain and for the very first time when I looked into the mirror today, I saw someone I couldn't recognize. Masks have become my life and the face I was born with is now foreign to me.

My revenge is complete, but I have no life to return to. I cannot go back; I cannot move forward and pick up the pieces of my existence. Masks from Greyland and SPFX are my constant companions - the outside world knows me only by whom I choose to be at the moment, and the jobs I take during the day may have nothing to do with the persona I wear at night. I may be a latino bouncer or a black enforcer; I can be a Hindu programmer or a fireman. I will serve and protect as a police officer and I will take money and snuff out a life as easily as blowing out a match. My skills are as varied as my masks. The masks define the core of my being.

The scent and feel of rubber against my skin brings feelings that can only begin to be described in words. A second skin, an ebon, near-living sheath that surrounds and protects me is how I relax. Sometimes, encasement is enough; at other times, the need to be gagged - the need to physically prevent the screams waiting to rip from my throat - drive me. I encase myself in rubber beneath my street clothes - an active talisman against the swarming masses of humanity. When the need to dominate another becomes unendurable, I go to the one of the various clubs hidden in the city. Encased in my black armor, I will take what I want - and who I want. I find my release and salvation in the brutal thrusts of my sheathed member into a victim. Willing or unwilling, I see the faint hints of terror as they look at my black mask and feel the touch of my latex-clad hands on their naked flesh. And wonder what is their fate this night.

Time to play.

Creepy enough for you? I'm in the middle of reading a horror novel and I'm in a cold-shiver-down-the-spine mindset. I did this shoot based on an incident that happened to a friend of a friend. The poor guy went to a play party, dressed in latex and then managed to get himself locked into a body harness and zip-mouth mask. He then proceeded to lose track of the people that were holding the keys. He had to dress up like the Invisible Man and show up at my buddy's house to have him remove the locks with bolt cutters and hacksaws to get out of his shackles. Needless to say, both my buddy and I were more than a bit turned on by the outfit Peter was wearing when he showed up at his door. I decided to try something similar (but without any locks). As you can see in the photographs, this outfit is extremely arousing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment